Where to set up
The Parque Tecnológico de Andalucía has set up the following ways in which individuals can use the land:
- Land purchase
- Lease with the option to purchase
The first expansion in the supply of land, completed in the 2012 financial year, currently means that there is a substantial amount of land available in the various zones of the PTA, with more than 100,000 m2 available for purchase or lease, in plots ranging from 2,500 m2 to 20,000 m2.
The Parque Tecnológico de Andalucía is divided into various zones, which represent the activities carried out there. Mainly:
- Research and Development (R+D) Zone: The Parque Tecnológico zone in which companies involved in R+D are located.
- Singular Production and Applied Technology Zone (PR&D): Companies focused on product manufacturing are located in this zone.
- Hospitality, Commercial and Culture (HCC) zone: This zone houses the main selection of accommodation and commercial services for visitors to the Park.
- Institutional and Services Zone (IS): Houses the Park's administrative centres as well as non-commercial services and group and University research centres.
Offices and warehouses
As well as land, there is currently space available for offices and warehouses, both for rent and to purchase.
- In the Park grounds:
The offices that are currently available for rent (and in some cases for sale) at the PTA are located in the Training and Incubation Centre, Business Centre, Possibilia Building, Premier Building, Málaga Business Park, IS-1 Complex, Hevimar Building, R+D6 Complex and R+D11 Complex. There are also offices, warehouses and commercial premises available for sub-lease in buildings that are not completed occupied by the current tenant. There is around 15,000 m2 of office space.
- At the University Campus:
Furthermore, the PTA has a business centre with offices for rent located 7 km from the Park.
SOFTLANDING for foreign companies
The PTA offers services and advantages for foreign companies who wish to be based at the PTA, with the aim of making the process of "landing" in Málaga and at the PTA easier for foreign companies. It includes personalised assistance for the selection of human resources, financing of projects, collaboration with the University, co-operation with PTA companies, etc.
As well as the aforementioned services, the Park also has Softlanding Facilities at the Business Innovation Centre.